Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

bday

obviously, you're out of my league
how can i win, but you keep dragging me in
and i know i'll never will be good enough for you

obviously, you're out of my league
im wasting my time cos you'll nvr be mine
and i know i'll nvr will be good enuf for you.

FACEBOOK IS CRAP! i totally dunno how to use it and im not going to figure out anymore. There, it can just stay there and rot while ppl keep sending me pictures, poking me, sending me booze mail, and all those nonsense. I will remain a noob in my own world..

xiang and i were talking recently, and i was telling her abt my bday this year..and she said that im always insecure when it comes to my bday..which i figured out was true..i do get insecure when my bday's approaching..i guess its because, ive always tot that bday's were really special, and ive always reckon special days are meant to be shared amongst special ppl..but special ppl always seem, busy..

guess i shld be more secure..doesnt really help that its my 21st this year..like its supposed to be something grand..

oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home