Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, July 28, 2007

freedom

i lost a game in cg today which saw mi not being able to go MSN or dota for tonight since exams are tml..gosh, im so sick of cramping all those information into my brain so as to regurgitate them all out on pieces of paper for my very last exams..i like to study, i love learning new stuff and i gotta admit that reading up on america's history, doing research on who's president of when keeps mi interested..but, its pointless when i haf to memorize things to see at least a B on my transcript so i can get a job..it sucks! the education system really does kill one's love for the subject..

i would rather be left alone, learning things on my own pace..and not juz to score in some exam.

on the other hand..i haf to say that the new grp's really growing on me..today's cg was hilarious! royston, u look unique LOL..im laughing my head off everytime im with my caregroup..and im having a blast of a time with them :D sometimes, my loyal side still hangs onto the times i had in youth, to my close frens still in central..but its increasingly difficult to find out wats happening in the youth side..and when i do find out some stuff abt ppl i really really care abt, my emotions get all wrecked and blast off into different spheres that might not be that helpful for me..i really cant do anything even if i know ur life's in a mess rite?

cos ive got my own life too.

lets juz trust god..and update mi when we meet up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home