Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

teach me

teach me to forgive those i cant forgive, those who send an evil shiver down my body whenever i catch a glimpse of their physique out of the corner of my eye.

teach me to understand ppl who are different from me, who sends mi into exasperated frustration whenever i try to see from their point of view and find no sense.

teach me to embrace those who haf previously hurt me, whom deeds still remains in the deepest creases of my brain that evoke my revenge glands to work overtime.

teach me to love those whom i find difficult to love, those that i onced loved, but can bring myself to love no longer.

teach me to be more tolerant of those seeking forgiveness, when all i wan to do is ignore them for the rest of my life.

teach me to hate the sin, but not the sinner.

teach me to spend more time with ppl whom are important to me, whom haf gone thru thick and thin and helped mi so much in my 21 years of life.

teach me to accept those that will cross my path, but might not be the one im looking for.

teach my heart not to hurt for things that arent mine, not to long for fantasies to satisfy cravings of love from other areas besides god.

teach me not to worry for the future, that no man by worrying can add a single hour to his life, and no matter wat happens, god has me in his hands.

teach me that im a sinner too, and that is why god loves me.

teach me that it is precisely why god loves me, that im able to learn all of the above.

teach me that god loves me - period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home