Stop.Turn.Walk

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my room

i was reading some school material late one night, after i did my QT and connect journal, when i looked ard my room and realize wat a horrible messy state it was in..and for some rather warped reason, i find myself tinking that this was the best place one could ever haf wished for in a lifetime..i really really do like my room very much..after all, ive been staying here for the past lets see, 8 years?

and my room has bore witness to all my crazy frens that haf the privilege to come here, and for some, even to stay in my cosy little place which i value a lot..now how many frens would that be i wonder..some dwcg ppl, ex-shepherds and ex-sheeps, jackies (esp for halo, which we all loved! prob not emu tho), the sji guys, y-budd..

i declare that my room rocks! and to prove so, i took a few pictures of how it looks like every day..


my other source of peace, joy, comfort and rest, apart from jesus christ haha..the 4 most impt ppl that accompany mi to sleep at night..the 5th's dumbo, tho he's hidden somewhere cos he's so small..

my beloved tv..the best thing that happened to me when i shifted in..ive got an x-box, a dvd player, and scv connected to this thing..loads of wires running on its back..and one of the most impt thing in my room - the tissue box! it has to be right there, at that spot..i need it!

my awfully messy table which supported mi right thru many exams..and this horrible computer which im going to change soon and very soon cos its so darn slow! i need a new com badly :(

my bookshelf which i never bothered to clear till my mom's nagging becomes too unbearable..


the personal corner..where i position all those creams so i can reach them whenever i need to..messy, of course..
and the only two posters that are on my walls!
willy wonka!! i really really like johnny depp, so i wouldnt mind if someone wans to give mi a pirates of the carribean poster too :D gerald is prob cringing at the sight ofwilly wonka..


and of course! vanness :) THIS is a need!

yeah i really do like my room indeed, all it lacks now is a fridge and i can literally live inside my little cosy corner..and i like it messy! wats the point of a neat room i do wonder..when u haf a neat room, its not a room anymore..its a SHOWFLAT..and people dun live in showflats! they live in real homes! and where ppl haf lived, that place tends to be messy..i like it in this state..tho i do appreciate certain frens who tidy up my room for me every now and then..saves mi one more day of nagging from the mom :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home