Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, February 22, 2007

cny

hello..cny has been a really fattening time..its good that im gonna exercise with dear tml..haf to complete 20 laps at least..

i got sick with my hair, so i chopped it off..


now i look like this..with short hair..

xiang baby decorated this pair of shoes for me..isnt it juz so nice? thank you!!

my niece nana..

honestly, my brother is a moron..

met eelee on chu yi at ps..preety shepherd with preety sheep :D

my precious and me..on the way to visitation on chu yi..
anyways heres some food for thought..
when grass grows, they need water and nutrients to flourish..but even without water, the grass would still be able to grow, for a while..they might seem ok, still greenish and flourishing..but after a while, the grass will wither and eventually die..becos of the prolonged lack of water..
im like grass sometimes..how many times do i haf to constantly remind myself that i need to drink from the living water every single day? that i cant afford to not drink for one day..sighs girl..when will u grow up?nvm, i ll try again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home