Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

the mind

lamentations..my current favourite word..im so frustrated with one thing..not my sheep, not my ministry, not church, not school, not my group..but with myself..my mind..

the brain is the most fundamental organ in the whole body..without it, u nothing more than a body..it lies there, protected by the piece of bone called the skull..but inside the brain..lies something else even more important than the brain itself..the mind..the dreaded mind..it has no limits, no boudaries..it can expand to accomodate the widest ends of the earth..it can shrink to even tinier than the fullstop at the end of this sentence..but, it nvr stops working..it nvr stops running..no matter how much u try to stop it, it never stops..it stores the various secrets that one has come across in life..in sturdy shelves it stores them..dates and labels them..it nvr throws any secrets away..it doesnt lose any memories along the way..some secrets haf lain there for a long time..covered with layers of dust..others are new ones..gleaming and shining with all their might before newer ones come and take their place..once in a while..the mind picks up a memory and reminds u of that..some makes mi smile to myself..others make tears well up in my eyes..once in a while..the devil comes in, chooses the most piercing secret..and reminds u of it..

i dun like the secret that my mind keeps reminding mi of now..it doesnt do mi any good..late in the night when all is silent..the mind reminds mi of it..taunts mi, mocks mi, challenges mi to do something abt something which i haf no control over..no matter how much i try to stop it..the mind refuses to..prob with the encouragement of the devil i guess..y this secret? y this memory?..y do i accumulate more piercing secrets everday to the one that already pierces so deep?..a sense of despair that leaves mi hollow..the name haunts mi late into the night..and i haf no peace..the tears of sorrow fills my eyes every night..y did this happen?..how do i get out of it?

dun worry for mi..i know god ll do something..in him, i put my trust..

on a sidenote..im having an extremely irritatable conversation with someone..becos i haf to use my brain..and i dun like to use my brain..who are we human beings to challenge god to something?..wat right does the clay haf to speak to the potter?..none..simple faith..tts all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home