Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, April 24, 2006

retarded essay

ok i know i said i wouldnt post..but read this..its damn funny!!!..taken from EMU's blog..her tuition kid's essay..funny funny..

Title: The fattest person ever

Early in the morning at 7am my alarm clock rang. I was shock that I fell from the bed to the fall I had egg and toast for my break fast my maid was doing for me when the bus was waiting under my block as I was late I hurried and ran up the bus when I went in, everybody started scolding me.

The bus arrive at my school then everyone stopped making fun of me or scolding me they Just ignore because when everyone alighted from the bus there stood the bully I and my friends were not scared to run away so we fight until the bully gave up and ran away but still I an my friend were Injured and one of my friend started to bleed.

When I with my friend was at the hall everyone started reading a book and did not say any word then after singing the national anthem. My Disapline master said the announcement.

When i went to my class the worst thing ever was a boy name Bla Blu. He was the Gangster. he was from Hawaii island the boy would chew on anything and of course eat it up "eew." what a retarded thing to do one day he eat so much that he smashes the whole school he even flew up high up the sky whe he pooped he died oooo what a miserable so thet was a story of the fattest person ever watch out for volume 1,2,3,4,56

2- the stupid shit
3- the talking drawer
4- the watch that will stick on us
5- the teachers are retarded
6- wee wee no school!!

wellz, ttz my student's excellent essay! no typo error! which rotten nehneh said i shudnt scream at him?!?!!?!!! he boils my blood every single damnit lesson! oh.... n check out essay 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6..... more to come!!! hhaaa! doesnt it sound familiar?

emu is the bestest bird ever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home