Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, July 28, 2005

finished

i finished my assignment!!..yeah!!..finally..thank god thank god thank god..mi learnt my lesson..will not keep assignments till the last min le..its really stressing and tiring when you got only one week to write a 2500 words essay and prepare for exams at the same time..

tot of opening another blog yest to write out all my rantings there..a private blog that shows the other side of mi..cos some of my thoughts aint really good to show ppl out there..its stumbling..but decided against it..i dun wana be two-faced..im juz a human being..i haf my own down moments..and i shall write it here..cos its mi being mi..tts wat a blog is for isnt it?..

wondering whether i shld take a break before mugging again..

*im beginning to treat you differently*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home