Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When stumbling brings surprises

My plans got messed around tonight, and I'm bordering on the verge of really emo-ing myself out. I totally hate it when my plans get cancelled, but this is the way of life isn't it? Perhaps I'm really too much of a control freak, I like my life to be in order, I like to know what I will be doing for today and plan myself for them.

Sometimes living with God throws everything in disorder. Perhaps this is a lesson I should learn. Maybe stumbling around would do my character some good.

Speaking of stumbling, I came across an extension of someone just now. Reading it makes him feel closer. I do know what I feel and what I want, I just am uncertain how to face it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home