Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, October 17, 2011

the written conversations

it shouldn't be a surprise that words make up a huge portion of my life. it is my weakness and my strength, depending on how you use it.

about once in a day, i come across certain phrases which really strucks a chord within me. i am delighted when i chance upon the play of words - how individual seemingly neutral words are placed strategically next to each other, and a whole well of meaning lies to be uncovered.

consider these:
1) a bouquet of clumsy words
2) you gave what the world couldn't offer us
3) a kaleidoscope of colours

i am blessed, to be able to learn words in this lifetime.

in fact my whole life's been filled with blessings, and love. contentment brings about a joy that is so divine, everyone should try it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home