Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Meaningless

everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

they advocate that we shld put in efforts into our relationships, and
our friendships..but those who put in more are at the losing
end..because in the end, who really cares?

who dictates which party in the frenship shld be the initiator? why
must only one person be the initiator? why can't the other party
change to take the initiative?

and why issit that my views on friendship always differs from others?
I think, this statement is a convenient excuse for those who do not
want to put in the effort, those who only know how to take but never
thought to give.

they advocate that the caregroup is a place where you can turn to,
where it is home. bu where are the friends when one needs them the most?

words without action are meaningless.

bitterness grows in the heart, and slowly takes over the soul.

if I clamp myself up, maybe there wouldn't be so much expectations,
and there wouldn't be so much hurt.

and when whosoever reads this, i bet they have something fantastic to
say how emotional I am, and how I have to change.

people dictate what they do not know, they judge what they do not see.
why can't the reason be, that I am just lonely?

friendship is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

it all started with one person, and deep within my heart, where the
carnal nature lies, I toy with the hope, that one day, you will pay
dearly for the hurt you have caused upon me.

no one understands, and no one bothers to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home