Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, March 06, 2008

memories

opps, talked to sinyee just now and she asked why i didnt update my blog cos she reads it to know how i was doing..guilty of not updating, sorry loyal vainbox blog readers :S i really will update as much as possible from now on!

work is getting busier, finally know what it feels like to work..my stint in NHGP was considered a holiday where i got paid, not work hahah..feels like my brain is working now! my company's really nice! and got mr lee also, so thats a big plus!! its cool when you are working with ur fren!! get stressed together haha..

dewen asked me one day, how was my life? and i replied, determined to make it better..and yes! im determined to make my life in Adults a lot a lot better..sometimes i feel like im alone, like im drowning, like im being influenced rather than influencing..sometimes i feel that god is so far, that somehow he has allowed his presence to leave me..its hard to get back on track once you wandered off! satan isnt going to let a backslider off so easily..

honestly, i have no clue as to what i can do..so i shall aim to serve..the feeling of serving in the church is, wonderful..to know that you are spending ur time, efforts and emotions on the things of the kingdom of god is so weirdly, happily stressful..i need to pray, i really need to pray haha..

gosh i miss youth..i miss my sheep, dwcg, dmm, dty meetings, youth camps, the guys, chong yk, ybudd, acting on stage, worshipping with the youth, shepherds, leaders and frens..

without memories, life would be boring..thank you, frens :)

btw, cafe cartel's chicken chef salad is losing its quality!! * fumes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home