Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, December 06, 2007

spas

i swear, i have one of the most spastic ppl on the face of this earth as a fren..

me: eh i cant play now, my brother using the disc.
wj: wah y he playing, ask him go get a life la!
me: isnt that saying ourself? we also gonna play
wj: no. we different, we are working. this is our life.

that is just the appetizer ok. conversation continues

wj: eh i know. i tell you what, later you use the disc already u keep. den tml ur brother ask u where issit you say "i dunno, how i know! you play one what!" . den the next night, you take out and play. when you brother ask you "where you get the disc?" you say "i buy one la! den?! you buy meh!"

me: what if he ask for the box?

wj: tell him "throw away already la! where got ppl keep box one? you buy tv keep the box one meh?!"

OMG, that is DAMN LAME! you rock my socks off my balls, bounce them off the walls and onto the floor man mr lee! hahahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home