Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, March 15, 2007

.....

eh youtube is down for dunno wat reasons..cant load the page and am getting really upset abt it! i wana watch my hanakimi!!! so irritating..im down to the last 3 episodes so realy wana see wat happens!! sighs..i hope youtube will be ok soon..

on a lighter note, i got all my travelling stuff planned out juz fine..am leaving at 805am on 20th april to oklahoma city..after school there, am jetting off with jackies and marc to LA San Fran and HK!!..am so looking forward to the HK part..planning to buy loads of stuff :D:D:D spending 10 days after school in the US to travel ard so hopefully i will thoroughly enjoy myself.. haha..touching down in singapore again only on the 23rd of may..wow..that seems like a long time..

am tinking of staying overnight at the airport on the 19th of april..dun really wan to like, wake up early to reach the airport at 6am :S ..

ahhh my com is really dying..its like, chocking!! i shld get all my pics and stuff into the external hard disc first before it really dies on me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home