Stop.Turn.Walk

Friday, July 28, 2006

lalallala

i juz swoon whenever i look at hikaru and kaoru..ahhh pretty boys!!..jump out of the pic and kiss mi!!..alright im in my dreamworld so ignore mi..back to reality..

ZACHARY says that he cant see my font colour so i ll leave it to BORING black from now on..till i change skin or something which wun be for long cos, i absolutely LOVE hikaru and kaoru..so anyways back to today..school ended at the horrible time of 530 again today and den..i went to funan to meet up with eileen baoyue and lily to celebrate dear eileen's bday!!..

funan has sakae sushi buffet the whole day!!..and we ate till we are so dang full..moshi ice cream rocks my socks..its cool chilling out with the gurls toking abt wat happened during our sec sch years which were the favourite of my whole school life..found out some things that i did which i forgot i did!!..LOL..like there was once i went onstage to receive some progress award or something den my favourite class 4/5 decided to shout my arch enemy's name when it was my turn..so after receiving my award and shaking hands with the principal i immd turned ard and pointed the middle finger at my class..IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!..can u believe it?!..i totally forgot that i did it already..only those 3 gurls could rmb..

man how was i like last time?..i seriously cant rmb much..hahah..oh well..but it was fun reminising those spastic times..im the BEST monitress can?!..lol..love 4/5 2002 to the max max max..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home