Stop.Turn.Walk

Sunday, July 16, 2006

help mi

do u cry alone at night? eelee asked mi this today. go figure the answer.

ppl say that once u lose something den u ll miss it..its the after effects that sinks in and makes u realise how much things actually matter to you..

and i dunno wat else to say..

logic above feelings, logic above feelings..my feelings dun matter much in this new place anyway..so move on gurl..the grass seems greener on the previous side..

i shall aim to influence, and not to conform. i tot i could sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labour for a little while and soak in the atmosphere of love before something happens..but god decides that i shldnt, and i shld get back on my feet and do something again..

or as llamma cheung would say, maybe its time i start to leave my footprints where i am now..

i miss all my sheep..a lot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home