Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, July 07, 2005

yeah!

im halfway thry my assignment!!..thank you my lord!!..and i still got soooo much to write!!..i was still worried that i might not haf enuf words!!..lord im praying hard that i wun go out of point and tt i will not seem draggy!..i really wana do my bestest to glorify you in my studies!!..since im in mass com le i would do my best and get honours if possible!..but it is because of this hope that im really stressing myself out over the exams and my project..i really wana get an A..i wana glorify god!!..i guess when you haf high hopes, and if you dun acheive it..you ll feel much more devestated..sighs..
thanks shuyi for a verse..proverbs 16:3-commit to the lord watever you do and ur plans will succeed..i really hafta trust god in this..juz throw all my worries on him and do my best..sighs..i dunno..i tink its because of life in jc tt made mi like this..in jc no matter how hard i study, i nvr seem to be able to get expected results..it was always fail or juz pass..-rolls eyes-..made mi feel like im ubberly dumb..maybe cos i hated jc and nvr really put in my best anyway..im so worried tt im not putting in my best now too!!..
i feel that this is a test..i hafta trust god..theres no other way!!..wat am i gonna do?..i haf a choice..to trust god and feel peace or not to trust and be worried till the exams date..if it were you wat would you do?..both are hard!!..i gotta learn to trust..guess this not only applies to exams but also to ministry as well..i gotta trust god that he will expand central f..tt we will break the 21 mark by end aug..its not an easy lesson that i ll haf to go thru..but i know that after this..i will be walking so much closer to god..and this tot comforts mi..to know my father so much more..to let him reveal more of himself to mi..to be one step nearer to seeing him..one step nearer to be his favourite..god..wat more can i ask?..help mi thru this..

"All for love a saviour prayed
Abba Father have ur way.
Tho they know not wat they do
Let the cross draw men to you."

do you know the significance of this paragraph?..jesus prayed to god to go ahead and crucify him..he prayed for mi even before i was in my mother's womb..even before i was born..god died for mi..he chose mi..he chose mi..y mi?..y you?..wat did i do to deserve god?..what did all for us do to deserve god?..

*you are still in my mind..and its irritating mi*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home