Stop.Turn.Walk

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

where did you come from

i dun wana like you..i really dun wana like you..how did you snuggle ur way into my heart?..i tot i was fully prepared for situations like this..i tot i had it all sorted out..i had all my defences and attacks up..but still..you managed to sneak past my defences..somehow you avoided my attacks..somehow..you placed urself deep into a part of my heart..and i cant stop it..you are like a diesease..slowly attacking everything tt i once tot i had control over..i cant stop my mind fron tinking bout you..i cant stop my urge to tok to you..i cant stop my eyes from seeing you..i cant stop my heart from liking you even more..something bad is waiting to happen..i can feel it in my bones..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home