Stop.Turn.Walk

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It happens again

Recently, something happened again. Something which I had hoped will never happen anymore, and I had tried taking extra precaution not to let it happen. But it did, and as the saying goes, Shit Happens.

It's like a cycle. I've been through it before and I now have a clearer idea of what's going to happen again. Yet, somehow I wish and pray that this time, things might turn out differently, and so, despite the negative gloomy voices, I hope against hope that it will be different this time round. But if God allows it not to end up in a relatively well state, then I pray and hope that I am prepared to take on the whirlwind that's gonna appear.

Admist it all, and all the thoughts I've been having, I come to appreciate God a little bit more. Thinking back, if I had not come to know him, I most probably wouldn't think that this shit was wrong. I might have enjoyed it and then just move on. It was because of God who gave me the law to know what's right and wrong. This law convicts me of sin, and I am brought to repentance.

If I do not have the law, than there's basically nothing wrong in this world. And I will be justified by my own thinking and feelings.

Ah well, let's see where all this will lead us to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home