Stop.Turn.Walk

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Devil's Schemes

It is cruelly heartbreaking when I have to cut off all my emotional naggings and force myself to face the facts - truths that can't and won't lie to me.

God created women to be more emotional, and men to be more logical (well, that is the case for the majority anyway), and the Devil's been around quite long to realise this crucial point.

I've been having a few struggles which really surprise me recently..like, how can I feel strongly FOR something, but when I review all the facts, the experiences and contemplate the future, everything's telling me that I should be AGAINST it..but somehow, my emotions are so strong sometimes, that I can just 'feel' that this is right.

The Devil's been having a whale of a time trying to coax my emotions out of the tight reins that I've imposed upon them..and they are really struggling to get out and control my actions again..but this time, I would really like to say that I'm more prepared :)

Thank God for supportive friends who's been covering me with their prayers, and logical friends like Mr Lee and Key who have been hammering me with logical theories and questioning all the things that I feel 'right' about, helping me see that I have absolutely no stand to base my right upon..

If it sounds confusing, don't bother deciphering haha.

Trust, suddenly seems so much harder than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home