Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, May 23, 2009

my blog doesn't make sense most of the time..cos I dun make sense modtst of the time too..but after all,sense is subjective isn't it?

it's 11am on a Saturday n I just woke up without that noisy alarm that shrieks n shrills it's lungs out as if there were no tomorrows every weekday morning..am still nua-ing in bed,tinking of the day in front of me..it seemed so long ago where i'd jolt myself out of bed on Saturdays cos I might be late for some meeting or another..seems like so many things happened in the past 3 years of me moving over..how come I rmb myself being more excited about meeting those whom I meet every weekend compared to now?

the back of meridian n istana park brings back memorys where we fear nothing and no one..where the skies seemed to be always blue n the days always sunny..I think I've done more things out of my comfort zone over there then over here..n it seemed that I was happier doings things outta my comfort zone then, than doing things that I know how to now..

we always think back to the good old days..but sometimes I think that our memories can deceive us quite a bit..

ok, my date just got cancelled so my thoughts got lost haha..time to go back to thinking wat I have to do today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home