Stop.Turn.Walk

Saturday, August 11, 2007

animes, manga and dramas

i like animes, and mangas, and drams, esp taiwan dramas..

ive noticed a similarity in them, they arent real..in other words, u can call them fictional..i guess, thats why i probably like them..consuming them transports me to a world where the realities of life have no way of penetrating thru..in that life, my thoughs, emotions, feelings are all mine, only mine..not attached to others, not attached to the world..i dun haf to notice anything else of the world..

juz me in my little dreamland..with characters whose stories i develop even further than wat was actually portrayed..i tink too much sometimes..and i like the little stories i come up with..the happiness, hurts, sadness and joys of those fictional characters - i feel them as if they were my own..

thats why i hate endings, cos they bring mi back to my own reality..and i love bloopers, cos they remind mi that those fantastic little stories are all juz, somehow, fake..that they are juz worlds created by other people who live in a world that im living in..

maybe they created those little dream worlds, as a form of escape from this real world..

on the other hand, how do i know my world is real? sometimes, i wana be in other worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home